Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Dreamt: 17.7.07

A series of boisterous events occurred that have presently escaped from my memory like water. I tried to grasp them, but they slipped and slid through my hands, as if they never really existed at all.

I pick everything up and find myself in a large factory, with no visible windows, but rather little pigeon-hole sized mail boxes.

My aunty runs up to me, excited, almost panting, and hands me a tiny dog. It is no larger than my two hands clasped together. It is black and white and lethargic. I am left standing in the factory with the animal and decide to place it in one of the pigeon holes, as the factory is in fact my house- and we are not allowed pets. I look into the hole and view the puppy, curled up in the corner of the dark box and only the white fur truly visible- it is in the shape of a tree, without leaves.

I decide to leave it there and walk away, but with each step I take my shoes make whining dog sounds, like death.

I look down and realise that I am not wearing shoes but two little dogs strapped to each foot.

No comments: