Monday, July 16, 2007

Dreamt: 16.7.07

I was lying on the floor of my old bedroom, it was night. Glow in the dark stickers of planets and stars were illuminating the room like aurora borealis, I was feeling quiet and sinking.

Then i was under my bed.

The sheets puffed up, and suddenly I was terrified because it was actually World War II. I was not alone in the bedroom, many many people were also lying on the floor, although I couldnt make out their faces. The stickers that were so bright were not stickers but bombs exploding in some sort of battle, but it was dead silent in my room except for the sound of footsteps.

The door opened and let more light in, and I realised that I was the only alive person, all the others were dead. Then I became aware that the Fuhrer himself had entered my room, surveying the dead, his footsteps loud and unsettling. He walked over to the bed, where I was lying beneath and sat down, sighed, spoke German.

Then he opened the window and leapt out. I stood up, quietly, slowly and looked outside to where he had gone and was aware of some sort of carnival being held at the netball courts, many children were present. I couldnt see where Hitler had gone but felt like I should warn the people.

I climbed out the window but fell, because a great pit had been dug out just outside my house. I fell down about 2 metres, into the dirt cave and saw that a band was playing, teenage boys, a drummer, guitarists, singer.

I asked them if they had seen Hitler but they said "no."

No comments: